A small update this week with a few bug fixes and two feature updates.
Features - Bacta Tank rules completely re-written. [Found here]
- Market rules completely re-written. [Found here]
- The Ability to Export Events [Previously posted about on Year 13 Day 192 21:14]
- The Ability to Split Raw Materials from the Inventory [Previously posted about on Year 13 Day 190 22:52]
- Revised number of Members required for a Non-Government Faction down to 5. [Revisions will continue as new features are added to encourage member retention]
- Moved Account Settings to the top bar and out of the members menu.
- Custom Facility Images can now be submitted and applied.
- Random modifier removed from Medical Item calculations. [Healed amount adjustments are planned for a future update]
- Fixed a bug preventing the use of Jetpacks.
Bugbase Report - Days 188 to 199
Bugs to go until we reach the target: 17
Acknowledged: 10 Feedback: 3 Confirmed: 47 Assigned: 18 Note: The Bugbase has a monthly target. The target we have set for the month of June is 61, as above.
Edit [Year 13 Day 199 13:14:04]: Added Member Requirements to list.