Year

Day

Time

04:58:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 111 14:02
Guest/Visitor

I have been declined 3 times now. The first for having an incorrect name, which I changed, and sent in another. The second time it was rejected, I sent another in because it said I should try again, and now apparantly I have been rejected for "trying to violite our multi-account rules" when I was asked in the rejection emails to try agin. What do I have to do to join SWCombine?. I won't try again until I know what I have to do- Sorry if that sounded like some kind of lame threat :)

Year 6 Day 111 21:01
Mail the information you were trying to sign up with to syn@swcombine.com and I'll look into it. Hurry! I go on vacation tomorrow and will have no access to my email. (;

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 146 12:56
Guest/Visitor

I cant sign up, i have a hotmail account, it says i cant use it, but its the only account i've got.

Year 6 Day 146 13:02
That is correct, as the rules clearly state, you cannot register with free e-mail addresses.

Accepted are: ISP e-mails, work e-mails, school e-mails, admin@/webmaster@ private domain e-mails, and any other paid account.

If you have none of these for whatever reason (most ISPs *do* give their customers access to at least one e-mail account these days), perhaps you can temporarily borrow a friend or family member's e-mail address to sign up?

Keep in mind that this account is ONLY needed to retrieve your initial registration password. Once you have logged in, you can set a Contact e-mail address which will be used for all subsequent password retrievals and communications.

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 146 13:05
Guest/Visitor

Danke