2215 active members
195 are online
» Stock help
Year 6 Day 117 13:03
I own some stocks, but i have no idea how they work.
Any idea of how to use or sell stocks?
Year 6 Day 117 18:10
Stocks can't really be used; the only thing you can do with them outside of trading is using them to view the status of that faction.
To buy or sell stocks, there are a few places this can be done:
1. The Galactic Market: www.swc-gm.com (basically SWC's version of eBay)
2. The RPG Centre -> Commerce or Auction House, depending on if you want to sell or auction it off.
3. The #swc-traders IRC channel, if you want someone to purchase it real-time.
Always remember to use a good middleman when trading with a person you don't trust. Two resources which list most good traders and thieves are:
1. Enigma's Traders Reputation List - http://members.chello.nl/~o.koek/traderslist.htm
2. Traders Protection Agency (TPA) - http://pub238.ezboard.com/btradersprotectionagency
Year 6 Day 118 12:38
or you could just wait untill the NPC market comes out
"points towards syn and crew"
ahhhh they are after me!!!
Year 6 Day 118 13:26
NPC market is not currently being implemented.
Year 6 Day 118 18:43
How do you know how much your stocks are worth?
And what would be the estimated time the NPC market would open?
Edited By: Ranik Star on Year 6 Day 118 20:21
Year 6 Day 119 0:59
Best way to determine the worth of stocks would be to visit the GM and check what others are currently selling them for, then pick a value somewhere in the middle. (:
No known ETA for an NPC market.. because it isn't currently being worked on. So you'll have to live without it.
IRC Quotes Database