Year

Day

Time

05:13:29

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 138 16:26
Diogo Cunha

can a character become a jedi or a sith?

signrol.gif
Year 6 Day 138 16:59
Yes. Your percentage chance to be FS is located in the race rules. Every... 6 levels (I think) your character's chance is rerolled.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 146 21:17
Jake Roke

Yet.... How do we know when we become a FS? Do we walk up to any Jedi/Sith and say "hey, am i a FS yet?" how does it all work? The info on the Force page doesnt makes sense to me, that's why i ask.

In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Chuck Norris.
Year 6 Day 146 21:51
Yes, a Jedi or Sith would have to test you. (e.g. be in the same location as you and perform the proper function in the client)

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 146 22:32
allthough its probarbly not a good idea to start to search for a FS person and spam him about requests about you being tested. Thats a sure way to not get tested.

Its hard to find a FS person willing to test you

horbanner.gif
Year 6 Day 147 14:49
Jake Roke

Okay, I understand... dont tick off an FS person by spamming him/her with requests and prove that you are worthy enough to be checked. Thanks.

Wait.. does that mean it costs force points to run an FS check on someone?

Edited By: Jake Roke on Year 6 Day 147 14:50

In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Chuck Norris.
Year 6 Day 148 7:51
f I am not misstaken yes.

and I doubt that FS persons would enjoy finding their various inboxes spammed by people saying "test me!" "test me!"

other then that, a good advice for everyone, Assume you are not FS, don´t expect to be FS don´t concentrate your characters skills/background/RP around being FS.

That way you will have alot more fun in the combine.

horbanner.gif
Year 6 Day 151 19:12
will a force point bar appear after you have become tested and prove to be fs?

(as if a wookiee has any chance anyway)

Privately funding the New Member Training Program (formerly known as the Star Tours project). The NMTP circles the galaxy along the different geographic rims. The project is currently circling the Outer Rim and will be moving to the Mid-Rim soon. The progr
Year 6 Day 152 3:34
yes,
if tested and found to be fs the character will see a forcebar.

horbanner.gif
Year 6 Day 152 11:33
It used to be that everyone could see the Force bar, however they changed it after complaints. Too many newbies thought they were automatically FS and it was a waste of space on the displays of everyone but the actual Force users.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay