Year

Day

Time

08:37:32

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 151 21:49
Renga Sailon

Just making sure I understand this, if I wanted to build a facility, I have to have the datacard, and there's no other way I can build it, right? except for the basic ones the rules page lists taht everyone can build, correct?

Year 6 Day 151 22:09
Yeah. That's right. And either way, only certain factions can get any use out of some facilities.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 152 2:33
What a lot of people do, particularly with libraries, temples, and the like, are having the factions in possession of those facilities build them and make them over.

Your sig is still way too wide.

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 152 9:30
Renga Sailon

I'll fix that....
So like, you have to be an actual mining faction to have a mine, you can't just privately own one?

Year 6 Day 152 11:35
You can own a mine. However you can't mine it, only mining factions can.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 153 17:10
Renga Sailon

Well that sucks lol, oh well.

Year 6 Day 153 17:24
It's necessary for now though. Why would people make/join mining groups if anyone could do it? Same with production. If you could pump out fighters from a factory, why would anyone go to a ship production group?

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 154 8:30
Renga Sailon

Makes sense... still sucks tho haha, me and one of my friends were scheming to start a mining company and hope we could grow it into a faction, but so much for that idea...

Year 6 Day 154 20:13
it'll be possible once 'free will' kicks in some time after combat.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 154 22:18
Renga Sailon

So I'll get my mine before my 70th birthday.... sounds good lol... just playing....