Year

Day

Time

06:32:43

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 321 12:13
Eddy Johns

My avatar is a pic of a clone trooper but it has history behind it for my character. Could you please read my profile and see if i am ok to have it. Also I have been trying to talk to the art team about me joining and they have not responded. Why?

I am sorry if i come across badly but i am a good person really (apart from being a bounty hunter.)

Year 7 Day 321 18:26
You can use whatever avatar you please, provided it couldn't be rated higher than PG-13. Some use avatars that aren't actually of their characters at all.

We have no way to know why the Art Team isn't responding - likely lack of time or lack of interest. Be sure you mailed the correct e-mail address (Found on the Contact Us link up above ^), and included samples of your original artwork.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 321 22:53
Eddy Johns

I did send some samples, but they might be able to have cpt, i will try again by using bmp pics, if this does not work I would like to ask if you could please ask them, cos i do not know them all.

Year 7 Day 322 0:43
Instead of adding the images to the email, you should upload them somewhere else (e.g. imageshack.us or photobucket.com) and post their links in the email, otherwise the SWC spam filter might catch them.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 322 8:05
Eddy Johns

is photobucket free?

Year 7 Day 322 9:01
Yes, both of them are free but you have to sign up for photobucket.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 322 9:14
Eddy Johns

already signed up. So..where should I put my pics for the art team?

Year 7 Day 322 9:18
Kirit Hin`Kirl

ou should upload them somewhere else (e.g. imageshack.us or photobucket.com) and post their links in the email, otherwise the SWC spam filter might catch them

Year 7 Day 322 9:37
Eddy Johns

Ok I will do, cheers for your help. :)