Day

Time

00:39:29

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 161 14:01
Tad Ekam

Hello,
Just a quick question. Why does Cerberus Corporation not have or get any Data Cards when we started as a new droid production cmg??

Please enlighten me, I know it will not be to difficult... ;)

Year 6 Day 161 14:16
beacuse the only cards handed out for droid groups would be the facility cards according to faction rules and they are added manually by the admins so a faction has to request them which is usually done by the leader in the leaders forum

horbanner.gif
Year 6 Day 161 20:16
actually, facility cards are automatic now. Has been for a month or two.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 161 23:31
ah,

well were probarbly not auto when cerberus were created then?

horbanner.gif
Year 6 Day 161 23:50
could well be.

fixed.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 162 10:55
Tad Ekam

Thnx for the quick response, I will go see

Year 6 Day 163 2:09
Eboda Raas

Hi Khan,

I am currenlty building an HQ city for Kuat Drive Yards on KII but I dont have the DC for the Conference Center I want to build toa Conference Center to act as our HQ. I checked the rules page for this facility and it said it would be the HQ. I also checked (faction creation list of who ownes what DC's) for who would have the datacard but I didnt see who ownes it (perhaps I missed it). Do we have to request it special?

Year 6 Day 163 2:28
HQ facilities are tied to faction activity. For every 20 active members you get another HQ datacard.

3/ Starting Locations :

Each faction proposes 1 starting locations to its members, being where the headquarters facility is set up. By placing the headquarters on a planet, a faction allows all new players joining the faction to start inside the headquarters. When the faction reaches 20 active members, it may build a 2nd headquarters facility. When reaching 40 active members, it may build a 3rd headquarters facility and so on. If later, the faction's active membership drops below a multiple of 20, then the headquarters facility is not destroyed. 

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 163 2:36
Eboda Raas

Excellent thanks. Is this automatic ?

Year 6 Day 163 3:59
yup

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 163 17:52
*pats his extra HQ card and plots out a nice place for it*

Owyn Darklighter
Year 6 Day 169 3:18
Eboda Raas

Hi Khan,

We currently have 20 active members(I can send you a screen shot of our overview if you like) But I dont have the data card for the Confernece Center. Can you fix ?

Cheers
Eboda

Year 6 Day 169 3:20
think that should be automated.

horbanner.gif
Year 6 Day 169 3:38
tis and it is only run once every 24 hours, so it might take a bit.

Kids these days!