Year

Day

Time

15:23:24

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 331 16:48
Zeek Deseles

Well, i want to get started, but i cant even go anywhere as my location says Debug: Not on a planet or in a room.

What must i do in order to get somewhere?

Year 7 Day 331 17:00
Phryss

After character creation, you need to select a starting location based on your race and faction. I would imagine you haven't done that yet.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 7 Day 331 19:35
Zeek Deseles

the thing is it never showed me my starting locations, and i get this error wher i click on location link.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND `surfX`= AND `surfY`= AND `travelClass`=0 ORDER BY `groundY`, `groundX`' at line 1
An Error type: mySQL Error with the Message: Y has occured. It has been stored as Error 16753.

Year 7 Day 331 22:25
Ghent Vrei

I have the same problem. Under location it should say "Select a starting location" but it says "Debug: Not on a planet or room". It makes sense that I'm nowhere yet, but they really should make the starting location selection more visible or something (assuming I'm at the wrong place).

Year 7 Day 331 23:12
Jerick Shaman

I'm having the same problem... so I guess no one knows the answer yet?

Year 7 Day 332 1:50
Has been fixed on the dev server and we'll be syncing again in the next day. Sorry for the trouble.

Kids these days!