156 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:52:39

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 332 14:46
Repiv Ardnut has two of my ships and he hasent givven them back, is it just beacuse he has been of line or what?

like wookies, trandotions will rip your arms off... and they might eat your brain too.
Year 7 Day 332 14:59
Phryss

That's not really a question for the Problem Centre. You need to find an IC way of tracking him down--the RPS Centre might be a good place to start.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 7 Day 333 7:56
Cern Dragoon

Are you the owner, or is he? If you are, just unassign him as pilot and manager. Then hunt him down.

Year 7 Day 333 11:02
i made over a ship to him and he was supposed to trade me one.

like wookies, trandotions will rip your arms off... and they might eat your brain too.
Year 7 Day 333 12:33
Trent Hackworth

Ahh, Serves you right then. Use a Middle When trading over 30,000 or so Worth of goods.

Year 7 Day 334 11:09
Indeed, Deloth, it appears that you have been robbed. It's an ufortunate part of life, but it's not against the rules of this game. (Personally, I was surprised to discover in an IRC conversation a few days ago that there are games where theft is against the rules.)

Unless you've got the money to put a bounty on his head, your only recourse will probably be to start a thread in the Trader's Forum so others know he's a thief. Beyond that, consider it a costly lesson on the risks of trading in the Combine (hope it wasn't too costly, though -- you seem like a nice enough fellow).

KOE_GideonBodnari.png
Year 7 Day 334 12:42
Kit Lorcan

Ahh Trent, you're full of heart. ;)

Year 7 Day 334 14:26
Trent Hackworth

Why thank you Kit. I do try. :)

Year 7 Day 335 19:48
Cern Dragoon

Out of curiosity, what ships were you trading with?

Year 7 Day 335 22:30
Matt Randomsaber

Do not feel bad, this little turd took me for a LongProbe too. If you find him let me know

Matt

Photobucket
Year 7 Day 336 1:51
Phryss

Keep IC talk out of the Problem Centre. There's the RPG Centre for that.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?