Day

Time

01:42:39

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 344 20:17
Coleman Rendar

What the desc. for armour mean by AP?

Also where can i get a riot shield? doesnt show any factions producing it yet also doesnt say its rare, is it sold by NPCs?

Where do i take NPC brawlers to, well, brawl?

Where can i get a crafting kit?

thats about it
thx in advance

oldkingcolesigb.pngmystats.php?uid=c748
Year 7 Day 344 20:23
1. Armor points. Exactly how they'll be used isn't yet concretely defined, but you can assume they'll function like armor points in other games.

2. Items that don't have affiliations listed aren't currently being produced, so you won't be able to acquire one yet. But there's no combat yet so hopefully you're in no hurry.

3. You can brawl anywhere, if you have access to a brawler. You just talk to them and select the options to fight rather than run. He can brawl 4 times a day; you can brawl 5 times a day.

4. See #2. It's also worth noting that crafting kits don't do anything yet, and weapons can only be constructed by weapon production factions at this time.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 344 23:34
Coleman Rendar

thanks

oh and is it posible to get rare items? if so how? *stares at the republic commando armour*

Edited By: Coleman Rendar on Year 7 Day 344 23:47

oldkingcolesigb.pngmystats.php?uid=c748
Year 7 Day 345 0:03
Nope, not at this time.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 345 1:57
Ralgarrch

Some people do possess some rare items however they are (unsurprisingly) very rare, probably not for sale and if they are, more expensive then you can afford/would want to pay anyway. It's best to assume you can't get a hold of any.

Ral.png