Year

Day

Time

00:11:07

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 361 16:55
Victor Demarcus

Hello, I don't know if anyone is experiencing this problem, but I am getting the following message when I scan the city I am in and when I view the map on the main page. I am using Firefox. Should this be reported as a bug?

intMapType: 2
intMapModes: 1
The X coord field of "groundX" is not set in the object - selectVisibleEntities line 1037 - Error on line 1988 in /var/www/secwww/server21/classes/vision/visionClass.inc, get_CoordX called from /var/www/secwww/server21/classes/vision/visionClass.inc on line 1037 within function selectVisibleEntities.
The Y coord field of "groundY" is not set in the object - selectVisibleEntities /var/www/secwww/server21/classes/vision/visionClass.inc line 1037 - Error on line 2012 in /var/www/secwww/server21/classes/vision/visionClass.inc, get_CoordY called from /var/www/secwww/server21/classes/vision/visionClass.inc on line 1037 within function selectVisibleEntities.
The X coord field of "groundX" is not set in the object - selectVisibleEntities line 1037 - Error on line 1988 in /var/www/secwww/server21/classes/vision/visionClass.inc, get_CoordX called from /var/www/secwww/server21/classes/vision/visionClass.inc on line 1037 within function selectVisibleEntities.
The Y coord field of "groundY" is not set in the object - selectVisibleEntities /var/www/secwww/server21/classes/vision/visionClass.inc line 1037 - Error on line 2012 in /var/www/secwww/server21/classes/vision/visionClass.inc, get_CoordY called from /var/www/secwww/server21/classes/vision/visionClass.inc on line 1037 within function selectVisibleEntities.

... the list goes on.

Edited By: Victor Demarcus on Year 7 Day 361 16:57

Come Dawn, The Victor Shall Make His Mark.
Year 7 Day 361 17:12
Looks like a common error this morning. I believe it has already been reported to the bug base, but you can doublecheck and add a note if you want to add something.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 361 19:35
Should be fixed now.

Kids these days!