175 are online

Year

Day

Time

23:31:31

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 36 16:31
I have tried all the steps outilined in the pinned topic. I am not allowed to download firefox. My handle is Deric Adams can someone please help me. I love playing this game and i would hate to quit because of this.

Year 8 Day 36 16:35
Why can't you download Firefox? As software goes, it's actually safer than Internet Explorer - certainly it has less security holes to be exploited. And it won't replace Internet Explorer as default browser unless you tell it to.

Pretty much any problem that is not resolved with the other steps can be resolved by using Firefox.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 36 22:59
I think you are the person who came into the help channel on IRC? Firefox is pretty much your best bet. Unfortunately there is nothing else that we can do to resolve this for you, because the problem is most commonly with IE itself.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 37 13:05
alright thanks

Year 8 Day 59 17:52
wait wait wait ur saying i have to quit!!!!!

Year 8 Day 59 20:29
Phryss

We're saying that the only option left to you if you want to play SWC is probably to use Firefox.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 63 20:30
I have Firefox, but it wont let me log in!

Year 8 Day 64 0:43
Phryss

Please start your own thread for your problem. Also note if you've read and followed the instructions in the sticky thread.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?