180 are online

Year

Day

Time

06:12:08

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 38 20:57
I can logon to combine but every time I go to the position screen it gives me the following error message:

It is possible that you are seeing this screen because you were logged in on two separate browsers, if so click the Logout link below and login again.

Needless to say this only occurred after the sync of yesterday and it is seriously reducing my ability to function as 2IC for our faction.

Any help or estimate on time frames for potential resolution would be invaluable at this stage.

Regards

~dreds

dred_oodoov_sig.png
There are wreckers. There are good wreckers. There are fast wreckers. Then, there is Dred Oodoov. - Directress Morga Deva
Year 8 Day 38 22:18
Have you tried clearing your cache, logging out and back in, or trying this on Firefox?

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 38 22:55
I have done all of the above and I only use firefox.

The problem is most infuriating as it allows me to logon but I cannot go to the position screen without throwing up the banning message. I can go to forums and read the first page of a posting but when I try to look at other pages of a post it throws up a banning. I can look at cities but when I select stats of a city it throws up the ban warning.

It seem to happen irrespective of if I use tabs or only have one tab open in firefox.

~dreds

dred_oodoov_sig.png
There are wreckers. There are good wreckers. There are fast wreckers. Then, there is Dred Oodoov. - Directress Morga Deva
Year 8 Day 38 23:34
It's probably caused by the increased security in place after the last sync. I'd suggest reporting it to the Bug Base.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 39 0:25
According to BlackKnight, this is most likely due to an update in the login system and it is being looked into.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 39 0:39
I would report it in the bug base but it throws the banned warning every time I try to access that forum. That kind of makes it impossible for me to do so.

btw...there is some consistency in the bug. I can for eg look at my own personal ships inventory but when I try to look at a specific ship's stats I get the banning. Same applies for Vehicles, npcs and droids.

This also applies for both faction and personal inventories

Edited By: Dred Oodoov on Year 8 Day 39 1:09

dred_oodoov_sig.png
Year 8 Day 39 2:29
See Sim News. ^_^

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 39 3:30
thanks

dred_oodoov_sig.png