Year

Day

Time

13:45:38

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 172 12:39
Guest/Visitor

i even tried clearing my cache, and cookies are allowed. i'm running off mozilla on an ibook g4. any recommendations?

Year 6 Day 173 0:18
Have you tried requesting a new password?

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 173 11:04
Guest/Visitor

yes, and even that didn't work.

Year 6 Day 173 11:32
What sort of error are you getting when you try to log in, and are you able to log in from any other computers (such as a friend's, or a public computer)?

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 174 19:56
Guest/Visitor

I'm having the same problem currently ... but I can't vouche if my password/handle works on another computer. For me there was no error, the page just refreshed.

Year 6 Day 174 22:21
What browser are you using, and which version? (If it's Internet Explorer, go to Help>About IE and if you're using Mozilla or Firefox go to Help>About Mozilla/Firefox; that will tell you what version you're using :)

TenielDjo.png
Year 6 Day 175 0:32
Did *you* try requesting a lost password, and failing that, logging in via Firefox, anonymous person #2?

Also, please open your own thread in the future, since often these problems are not the same, even if they have the same or similar symptoms. It's easier to keep this forum organized if people aren't posting in each other's threads.

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 177 12:46
Guest/Visitor

well, since i'm already established as anonymous #2, i -have- requested a different password around two or so times ... and am using 6.0 ie.

Year 6 Day 177 14:20
Guest/Visitor

also, i (as #2), have noticed that whenever my screen refreshes, this address is in the bar ...

"http://www.swcombine.com/index.php?logout=1&url=/members/index.php"

Year 6 Day 177 19:11
Try logging on with Firefox. IE has an error from time to time preventing players from logging in. One of the admins has isolated the cause of this but hasn't been able to fix it yet. /:

Edited By: Syn on Year 6 Day 177 19:12

swcforumsig