274 are online

Year

Day

Time

13:51:06

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Accidental Construction abortion.
While trying to figure out how to add more builders to an already started facility construction I accidentally aborted the construction of that facility. (ID# 273208) I know this is a very long shot, but is there any way to undo the abortion?

"The Force flows stronger when knowledge is shared freely."
Unfortunately there isn't.

swcforumsig

Then I just made a very big mistake with my palace. But thanks for the quick reply.

Ralgarrch

Just in case you haven't found out yet, you can't add more NPC's to something already under construction unless you arrest the existing NPC's so it stops being built first. Though i've never tried that so I'm not entirely sure I'm remembering rightly.

Ral.png
Kyle Rainer

Hmm did the aborting go ok at least? Or are the npcs still working and the roads still there or anything l like that.

They are still working on it, but it was supposed to take 9 days, which was my original problem, I didn't know it wouldn't be instant. Also no materials have been loaded into the ship, but maybe this happens at the end. Since I can't do anything about it now, I'll keep you informed on how it goes.

The effect of the abortion: The NPC's stopped working normally, roads are still there, but according to the rules that seems to be normal Kyle. The one thing that didn't go right though is that I got no materials back at all even though the ship has more than enough storage room.