Time

12:58:17

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 8 Day 46 21:09
Grenko Jokev
Grenko Jokev
I dont know how to activate or move my droids, or even tell if they are activated? Can someone help me?

Year 8 Day 46 21:58
I just purchased a couple and they seem to follow you if you add them to your party. As far as activating them or seeing if they're activated I don't know that.

Year 8 Day 47 0:11
Phryss
Phryss
If they're in a box, you will need to move the box around or unpack them and add them to your party. Note that if you do the latter, they count against the passenger count of any entity you enter.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 47 0:19
Kirit Hin`Kirl
Kirit Hin`Kirl
CP droids come activated, however, some of them aren't automatically assigned to you. So if you can't find them on your party list, check if you're the supervisor.

Year 8 Day 47 0:28
If you exchange only one droid of the type, it should be assigned to you. If you exchange multiple droids, likely only one will be assigned to you.

I'll probably note that as a bug if I get around to it.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 47 12:14
Matheteis Eimi
Matheteis Eimi
I'm going to interject into this discussion instead of creating a new one. In light of the new available CP droids, I have some questions...

I just picked up two CP droids. As of now in the game, what can they do? Can they only join my party and follow me around? Do they have a function in the game? How do you activate/deactivate or control them? I found out how to supervise/unsupervise them, but that is about all.

Photobucket
Year 8 Day 47 12:44
Adding them to your party - or leaving them somewhere - is about all you can do with any droids right now, Matheteis. Functions for droids should be coming up soon on the implementation list, after Items and/or NPCs, I believe.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 8 Day 47 21:11
Grenko Jokev
Grenko Jokev
I cant seem to add them to my party, where do you do that?

Year 8 Day 47 21:20
Position -> Party

If they're not assigned to you, then assign them from your droid inventory first.

Year 8 Day 47 21:45
Grenko Jokev
Grenko Jokev
I just did that but It did not work.

Year 8 Day 47 23:46
Riax Tardes
Riax Tardes
Assigning or adding to party did not work?

By the way, droids can't be put back inside the box (deactivated)?

Year 8 Day 48 0:02
Kirit Hin`Kirl
Kirit Hin`Kirl
NPC droids do not come in a crate to begin with. And with other droids (and items in general) you can't put anything back in a crate.

Year 8 Day 48 8:51
Tre Gaddar
Tre Gaddar
So i can't deactivate CP droids?

Year 8 Day 48 10:47
Not at the current time, no.

Year 8 Day 48 11:55
Matheteis Eimi
Matheteis Eimi
So I am assuming that the breakdown computation is active for CP droids? (every 48 hours when left active over 24 hours-- since we cannot deactivate them).

Thanks for the info.

Photobucket
Year 8 Day 48 15:54
Interesting. I just got a cp droid and put in my ship, where it seems to take up cargo volume as well as count as a passenger. Is that a bug or is it suppose to count as both? I thought it was suppose to only count as cargo when it was deactivated and only count as a passenger when it's activated. I also have nothing else on my ship except for myself and the droid and couple of items I'm carrying, so I can't imagine where else the volume is coming from.

Move along, nothing to see here landwalker.
Year 8 Day 49 19:57
I noticed the same thing Malakar.

Year 8 Day 50 0:58
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
The breakdown computation is an ancient rule that has not been implemented, whether it will be or not is a different matter but I expect it will be replaced when maintance is looked at. Currently theres no chance of break down.

Droids should not count as cargo when there passengers, report it as a bug.

Ral.png
Year 8 Day 50 11:52
Rogren Delcor
Rogren Delcor
Would it be possible for a list of such ancient rules to be compiled, so that people don't have to worry as much about them? The Ship module section, droid breakdowns, and others, cause a lot of meaningless trouble.

Year 8 Day 51 6:18
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko
I recently acquired some CP droids. At creation, some droids were assigned to me, some were not (probably because they were same type as ones already assigned to me ...??) I had to assign these droids to myself so I could add them to my party.

The droids also take up passenger slots on my ship, and take up cargo space.

Edit: It was just announced on Sim News that the assignment 'bug' has been fixed

Edited By: Kuro Neko on Year 8 Day 51 8:24

RSani002.gif
There is no god but Ara... All will walk his path...
The Faithful of Ara <--- (Warning: music link)
Page 1 2