222 are online

Year

Day

Time

16:42:26

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Problems with registering with Centrepoint Marketplace.
I'm having problems with registering with the Market.

1. go to Account Settings -> Web Services
2. Select "Centrepoint Marketplace" from the left-hand box.
3. Select "Character Status" from the right-hand box.
4. Optional: add Comment
5. Click "Add Authorization".
6. Optional: remove all rules for Centrepoint Marketplace except WSgetHandle and WScharStatus.
7. Click the link below.
8. Optional: After the registration is complete, you can delete the rules for WSgetHandle and WScharStatus.

Every time I do Step 7, clicking the link. I get the "You have been Banned" sign. I am sure that I am not logged in at two seperate browsers and I'm at a loss to what's going on.

Edited By: Razhar Kalmn on Year 8 Day 47 0:25

\"This is all a fantasy... based on ~reality~\"

PrinceNoctisSig-1.png\"
That's a non-Combine site, and Combine personnel cannot provide assistance with it. I suggest you directly contact the administrator of the Centre point site.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Ralgarrch

I believe the problem is on the combine site, and Combine personnel can provide assistance with it.

He's clicking something in web services, on the combine site, that ends up giving him the banned message which the combine is now so fond of giving us.

Ral.png
I redirected him to post here after I tried the registration process myself and it worked perfectly well ... but since he reports getting SWC's "You are Banned" screen, I figured that the problem might be on this end.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Well, then I retract my referral. But what is the link in question that yields the Banned screen?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
That would be https://ws.swcombine.com/login.php?WSclientID=26

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 8 Day 48 14:31
Deleted Post
Deleted by Razhar Kalmn. Reason: Updating it.
Has this problem been fixed yet? Because I'm still experiencing the same problems and I would really want to start trading.

PrinceNoctisSig-1.png\"
Riax Tardes

I tried the above problematic link with no problems.

Are you sure your browser is configured to handle secure HTTP transfers?

I'm not sure what you mean, but even if it was configured, this is just clicking a simple link which brings up the "You have been Banned". If this is related to the database, should I post in; "Questions for the Admins"?

Edited By: Razhar Kalmn on Year 8 Day 51 23:55

PrinceNoctisSig-1.png\"
Ralgarrch

Don't start repeating posts, it would probably have been better here but someone can move it if they wish.

Might be an idea to post a bug report however it's probably something on your end so maybe not. I'll ask Kyle if he knows anything later.

Edited By: Ralgarrch on Year 8 Day 52 1:37

Ral.png
While you are waiting, I can create an account for you manually if you send me a DM with your preferred email address.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Kuro Neko

FWIW: When I first tried to sign up to Centrepoint Market (a few weeks ago), I had problems completing the process (I did not get the banned message --- it just did not complete after I seletred the web services). I was using Windows Explorer. When I tried signing up using Firefox, the whole process worked first time.

RSani002.gif
There is no god but Ara... All will walk his path...
The Faithful of Ara <--- (Warning: music link)
Reading your message, I did a experiment. All previous efforts had been done on Firefox, so I decided to try it on Internet Explorer. Surprisingly...it worked. Amazing that Firefox has it's downside. I then logged in on Centrepoint Marketplace on Firefox and it worked perfectly.

I'll like to thank you guys for your time, in helping me, especially Togan Jano, who responded immediately. I guess it's my side, not SWCombine. So my apologies. This thread can close now, I guess.

PrinceNoctisSig-1.png\"