Day

Time

05:42:56

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » abandoned mines, active mines
Year 8 Day 58 14:08
I'm about to buy a city on the NPC market that is 17% full with once occupant. Now, there are a lot like that there and so I am guessing that is a mine. My question starts with that assuption. I will of course check it out in person prior to purchase. With a mine, it is both good for the crime and morale of the city,so that is a plus. It has 15 jobs, .... let's think about that. does it have 15 jobs still in the equation when it no longer is active? I'd like to keep as close to the 1.5 ratio as possible, so 15 jobs is a big deal for me.

jesbDYa.jpg

Fights like Hurricane, Killing, Ecstasy, Insane.
Year 8 Day 58 16:15
The jobs/flats a facility provide always affect the planet stats. They do not change if it is unpowered, unassigned, inactive, or anything else.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 59 7:26
thank you very much. A good to the point answer from the man who knows. This game rocks.

jesbDYa.jpg

Fights like Hurricane, Killing, Ecstasy, Insane.
Year 8 Day 59 10:53
Ralgarrch

Unpowered flats don't give control when they complete construction, at least they don't give initial control. I'm not sure if becoming unpowered results in loss of control however, it should.

Ral.png