Year

Day

Time

14:19:05

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 8 Day 62 17:04
For ISP's do you guys take quest?And also another thing is there any way that msn could work on this.

Year 8 Day 62 18:33
Dayyn Gorvai

You must sign up with a non-free email address.

Year 8 Day 62 19:35
Phryss

If MSN is your ISP, I recommend you email assistants@swc, as I believe they have worked through that problem on a case-by-case basis before.

Of course, if you have another non-free email, that would work. Qwest could be an example of that.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 63 6:31
thanks alot guys.

Year 8 Day 63 16:29
Alright another question I signed up and tryed to change my password but all it says is you can only change your password once every 24 hours and I signed up yesterday.

Year 8 Day 63 16:59
Sounds like your account was approved less than 24 hours ago.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 63 17:01
It is Crandos Femon just in case you wanna know. But I joined like at 6:00 moutain time.

Year 8 Day 63 17:06
When you signed up is irrelevant since what counts is when your account was actually approved. I can't see approval time, but considering your name is still on the list of members who joined within the past 24 hours (clicky), it's a safe bet that it has not been a full 24 hours quite yet.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 63 17:09
Alright because im kinda excited to play this game since lucasarts hasnt come out with a good game in a while.

Year 8 Day 63 18:51
Alright I have tryed lost password and I didnt get a e-mail, and it didnt change my password.

Year 8 Day 63 19:36
Then the problem is with your e-mail. I assume you already followed the steps posted in the sticky thread on that topic, and checked spam folders and spam settings? You may also want to be sure your e-mail provider is not blocking e-mails from SWC.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 63 19:40
All right ill try it.

Year 8 Day 63 19:49
Alright are you sure that you got the assistance@swc email right?

Year 8 Day 63 19:53
The e-mail Phryss mentioned is assistants@swc (note spelling), but that was in case you couldn't get registered with your e-mail address, which you apparently did. Do you need the e-mail address changed?

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 63 19:56
Just making sure that you got it right. Is there anything I can do to get my password mailed to me.

Year 8 Day 63 20:26
If you had gotten it wrong, you would have received an error message at the Lost Password screen, rather than confirmation that it was resent. Unfortunately there is nothing else that we can do about it, short of changing the e-mail address to a different one for you. It is most likely not arriving either due to your personal spam settings, or due to your e-mail provider's settings. In the first case you should be able to fix it yourself by checking your e-mail program's settings, and in the second you would need to contact your provider directly.

If you do want your e-mail changed, you can post or e-mail (syn@swcombine.com) your handle, old e-mail, and the new e-mail address, bearing in mind that it still must be a non-free e-mail account until you have logged in for the first time. If you have a friend who would be willing to let you use theirs and forward you the e-mail, that would work, too.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 63 20:33
Dand that stinks I dont know any one with a paid email.I mean seriously why get something not free when there is a free one.Do you know anyone who would be willing?

Year 8 Day 64 0:45
Phryss

Alas, you're on your own when it comes to finding a working email.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 64 2:04
Internet Service Providers usually offer their users an e-mail address to use, and as previously mentioned, we do accept those. Chances are you have a friend with access to an ISP e-mail address. We also accept school, work, and personal domain (admin/webmaster account) e-mail addresses.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 64 6:29
Well like I said MSN is my ISP and when I try my msn account it does not work. Oh well geuss we all dont get what we want.

Page 1 2