Time

13:57:41

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Same rules for all isnt it?
Year 6 Day 176 4:38
Edward Dalen -> Magnus Cain

Just curious as to why the name Edward Dalen is against the rules of the game? Correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that names were only changed if they were against the rules and names aren't changed for role playing purposes.

How ever if I am wrong let me know who I submit a name change request to

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, beer in one hand - kebab in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HO
Year 6 Day 176 8:46
Handles are also changed in situations where the player is using their RL name for their handle.

Don't know what the situation with Dalen was, though, or if that's his reason - you'd have to ask Niels. I just know it's an acceptable reason. (:

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 176 9:33
Judging by all those renamed to Antaria or von Ismay - I would hazard a guess that they CAN be changed for RP purposes

TenielDjo.png
Year 6 Day 176 11:09
They stopped doing that a long while ago.

Though I've known a few Antarias that wish they could drop that name.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 176 18:28
Yep, that's not permitted anymore, even for racial changes (like a wookiee wanting a more wookiee-sounding name).

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 177 3:25
Ed muttered something about his personal request being sanctioned by Vey, dunno if that's actually what happened though. Niels'll know.

Kids these days!