Year

Day

Time

13:23:23

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 83 15:28
Guest/Visitor

I signed up around 32 hours ago, and I still havent gotten my activation email or whatever its called. :P

Is it normal for it to be that long? or should I try again with a different email address?

Thank you for your time,

Morgan.

Year 8 Day 83 16:13
What handle did you sign up with and what e-mail address? That'll help them determine who you are if your account was accepted.

In the mean time, you could always try putting your e-mail address in the "Forgot Password" thing and see if it says it's valid. If it does, your account was accepted. If not, it was likely rejected.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 8 Day 83 16:45
Guest/Visitor

Handle: Morgan Heaslet
I am not gonna put my email here, cause anyone could read it and get my pass, if I ever get one XD

When I put it in the forgot password thing, it says " Account not activated yet."

:) thanks for replying.

Year 8 Day 83 17:46
Sounds like you got your answer from the Lost Password tool, then. You just need to be patient.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 83 21:19
Guest/Visitor

i keep getting declined for various reasons...one of them being suspicious of having multi-accounts...but this is my first and only account. i learned of this game from my friend so i wanted to sign up and this is my second time getting declined and i would really like to start playing soon.

Year 8 Day 83 21:24
Guest/Visitor

my handle is: Jyyn Kantabe....i forgot to put it in
i keep getting declined for various reasons...one of them being suspicious of having multi-accounts...but this is my first and only account. i learned of this game from my friend so i wanted to sign up and this is my second time getting declined and i would really like to start playing soon.

Year 8 Day 83 21:39
Phryss

Please start new threads for new problems.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?