124 are online

Year

Day

Time

03:48:24

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » My application was rejected. Why?
Guest/Visitor

I just got the e-mail today saying that my application was rejected "due to a number of factors" one being because they suspected me of having multi-accounts. This is my first and only account so that isn't the problem. The e-mail also stated that "It is possible that you share the IP address of an existing player, this is usually caused by already having an account or sharing a connection with an existing player". If I'm sharing an IP address how can I get around this? Some please help! Thanks for your attention!

It was a mistake on the person that rejected you. Aol.com is your internet provider and they either use proxy or reuse IP addresses. Since yours ends with a single digit, it is a sign that is it ok to accept your account.

Please reply and hopefully you will be accepted.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Guest/Visitor

Ok, I replied to the e-mail and I'm applying to your post too. Thanks for your help. Hopefully this'll get cleared up and I can join soon!

Make sure that you are only submitting one request at a time, if you aren't already; there have been a number of users lately submitting multiple applications at the same time before waiting for one to be rejected.

swcforumsig

Guest/Visitor

I only got one application going right now. I'd get too confused with more than one thing going on at the same time! lol