204 are online

Year

Day

Time

13:18:09

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Is there ever any exceptions to the twlelve to twenty four hours to get your pasword
Guest/Visitor

because this is a vacation computer and chances are I will not be able to access it for months again

Phryss
Phryss
12-24 hours is just an average. It can sometimes be much sooner, or on rare occasions longer--it depends on how long the queue of pending accounts is, and how much free time the people who approve them have.

Edited By: Phryss on Year 8 Day 85 20:26

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Yes, there are often exceptions since all join requests must be approved manually. It depends on how much time those in charge of join requests have available.

swcforumsig

Guest/Visitor

how much time ,on avrage do the admins have free time to give passwords?

Phryss
Phryss
How much time do they have free time? O_o

Pending accounts are processed every day. There is no way to provide a better estimate than 12-24 hours because no one knows how long the queue is until they look, and it is impossible to predict how much time the admins/asims will have to deal with them. Also, the time they spend looking at this forum is likely time they could be spending processing accounts.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Guest/Visitor

well ya but i dont know how busy u guys are and i appreat all ur doing but to make it easyer they should cheak like every 5-7 hours and have set days where some ppl keep to the fourms and some pending accounts

Hate to tell you, but I myself have a full time job and a life that is not related to be online every 5-7 hours. I try to accept everyday after supper but some days I can not or do not feel like it. Between Syn and I, we do most of the accepting, a few others help out now and then.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter