204 are online

Year

Day

Time

15:03:06

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 87 9:19
And Byron Picard and Alan Ferris be banned for spamming and promoting software piracy ( http://www.swcombine.com/forum/thread.php?thread=18264 )? Or possibly a more active moderator being put in charge of said forum?

Thanks.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 8 Day 87 11:24
They have been banned from that forum.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 8 Day 88 0:34
geez....i didnt mean to say the game pircy, or wateva it is but honestly....all me and byron were doing was talking about the game grand theft auto....but we were useing the forums. ok, i might have said to use a music download site, but i didnt say anything bad or nothing. well, as far as i know i didnt.
--------------------

1 more question.....how much longer is me and my friend banned for, cos if its for ever then....i will be so ****** off. just..keep that in mind.

Edited By: Alan Ferris on Year 8 Day 88 0:41
Year 8 Day 88 1:17
The ban will be until Leo or Ranma decide to remove it. Also, if you are going to have a conversation, use DM's or get each others email. An additional 7 pages of pointless posts were not needed

Also, Disclaimer

"User agrees not to upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit through the Combine: (c) any material that violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation"

So talking about illegal download software is a no no.

"User acknowledges and agrees that Company may ban User from future use of the Services if User does not comply with Company's standards of conduct"

So luckily it was a forum ban and not a game one

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Neth: Neo, if your suggestions were stupid, I\'d understand and say you\'re stupid. But if you suggest things that not only exist but also are clearly s
Year 8 Day 88 1:45
oh...i must have forgot...its NOT illegle. its just a game you can download. geez...whats so bad about that?

Year 8 Day 88 1:54
Using Limewire rather than official means implies illegal action.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 8 Day 88 22:05
what...limewire is a download site, where you can download music, game etc:. im just saying "sugesting" that its the site i used to download a game. plus, it didnt hurt anybody.

Year 8 Day 88 22:35
Yes, but you were mentioning the illegal download of software.

It doesn't matter if it didn't hurt anyone. Someone didn't like it, so you were banned.

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Neth: Neo, if your suggestions were stupid, I\'d understand and say you\'re stupid. But if you suggest things that not only exist but also are clearly s
Year 8 Day 88 22:57
what if i dont like something...why cant i ban anybody....plus its just a game. i think thats why they call it a "gaming forum".

Year 8 Day 88 23:00
Your not an Asim.

It's also called the "Gaming Forum" because its the place where you discuss and set up games other than combine with combine members. But just leave it. It happened, nothing is going to be taken back. Move on.

Year 8 Day 88 23:28
ok fine....but i still think its pretty ****** that i got banned. lock this thing.

Year 8 Day 89 2:14
Look up the definitions of spamming. If you still can't figure it out, I'd recommend you restart your schooling. You might be the biggest kid in kindergarten, but at least they'll be teaching at a level that you can follow.

Pay attention in your English classes this time around.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.