Time

13:13:54

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Centre
Archives » Problem: I can't Get my badge for my company in signature
Hawkril Annorea
Hawkril Annorea
Hey i am trying to get mt SWC Company Badge in my signature And i am use a code and i keep getting an image error: Error updating profile. Character image must be a PNG, JPG or GIF file. This image is jpg and all other members of my Company of MM have their badges Up on their signatures. I was wondering if some one could shed some light on why i can't up load this code. The Code seems to work here but not in the signature.

hawkril_mm_badge.jpg

Edited By: Ranma on Year 8 Day 93 18:03

hawk-xkksig.png
I fixed your coding, but please add the coding to this page: http://www.swcombine.com/members/character/index.php?strMode=profile in the boxed label "signature".

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Hawkril Annorea
Hawkril Annorea
I can't get to the coding from the pic. Can u send it to me though DM or email it to me mggallagher41487@comcast.net ?

hawk-xkksig.png
Just click Edit for that post and you will be able to see the code.

swcforumsig

Hawkril Annorea
Hawkril Annorea
oo thanks i never thought of that...lol

still not working: Error updating profile. Character image must be a PNG, JPG or GIF file.

Would it help if i Dm the password to an admin then they can change it and then when it is all set i can change my password??

Edited By: Hawkril Annorea on Year 8 Day 93 18:38

hawk-xkksig.png
Have to make sure your avatar ends with that extension, as it says, or you can't edit the page. You may need to upload your avatar as a .jpg to a petridish or imageshack or something.

swcforumsig

Hawkril Annorea
Hawkril Annorea
No my avatar is fine i am tying to put the badge in the signature. And the image is jpg

again would it help if i changed my password and sent it to an Admin then they could put it in my signature and then when it is fixed and set up i can change the password to its original agin??

hawk-xkksig.png
Looks to me like your avatar URL does not end in one of the required extensions. That is what causes such an error. Since that is on the same page as the sig, if the avatar extension is invalid you will be unable to edit your sig.

swcforumsig

Hawkril Annorea
Hawkril Annorea
Thanks for all your help that you all have done for me. I finally got it to work thanks to all of your patients.

Great fully,
Hawkril Annorea

Edited By: Hawkril Annorea on Year 8 Day 93 18:56

hawk-xkksig.png