225 are online

Year

Day

Time

20:58:38

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » when can i go back onto the gaming forums....?
When can i go back to the gaming forums. I sent Ranma a meesage apoligising about what happened.

I'd expect the MINIMUM duration for any ban to be a week. I've banned people anywhere from a week, to a month, to a couple of months, to a few indefinite bans that are still in effect.

The best way for any ban to get lifted, in my opinion, is to demonstrate that you have learned your lesson. Which, in your case, would require not posting a string of pointless messages everywhere at the drop of a hat.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
ok. you can delete this or lock this now, i know.

P.S. i have learnt my lesson

If you have questions like this, you need to ask the person who banned you directly. No one else will be able to answer that; it's just speculation.

swcforumsig

yea, i have already sent ranma meesages saying im sorry for doing what i did wrong and she hasnt answered in ages.

Hawkril Annorea

best thing for u to do in my opinion is to find a forum the the banner moderates and type a public apology, but i am not an admin so i can't say weather it would work or not. Its different for each person i would think. It probably also includes how many times you did what you got banned for if you are a repeated offender you may just need to except the time that the ban was placed on you. but again i am no admin so their is no gearentee(sp) that this would work.

hawk-xkksig.png
My point is that asking in this forum is useless because if Ranma is not responding to your messages he will likely not respond here either, and here you only draw in other uninformed opinions.

swcforumsig