Year

Day

Time

10:06:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 179 18:58
Fibe Starkiller

I've noticed a plethora of grammatical and spelling errors in the FAQ section and other random places on SWC's site. Is it possible to "work" on the problem and get CPs, or am I just being cheap?

Year 6 Day 179 19:39
I believe if you report/correct the errors and e-mail... Togan (I think) you may receive CPs.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 179 22:53
Often CPs are not given, but the errors will be corrected nonetheless. (: So if you're really interested in doing this, a bit of proofreading will still be helpful.

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 180 1:34
i usually record the CP rewards i'd give and save them in a textfile. since i can't give out CPs myself, it might usually take a while for those to be rewarded ... just don't die in the meantime :)

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 6 Day 180 1:40
I try to make a point of rewarding all typos and such pointed out, merely because it's a pet peeve. So I can pretty much assure you that yes, you will be rewarded with CPs. (Though to be fair, it's not a large amount, typically around 10 CPs per error...though if you're completely rewriting a paragraph to make it sound more cohesive or whatever, then obviously that'll be taken into consideration as well)

TenielDjo.png