Time

17:53:21

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Need some help on cp points
Year 8 Day 98 3:19
Jaden Bushido

Yoh peepzz, im having some problems using my new cp points. I whant to buy a ship but I dont understand how to do it, I dont even know if I have nough points. Could some1 give me a little help?

Year 8 Day 98 4:13
Coleman Rendar

the rules page shows how many CP are needed to spawn the diff ships or vehicles available

you must be on the surface of a planet and outside any facility ship or vehicle to spawn stuff with CPs

oldkingcolesigb.pngmystats.php?uid=c748
Year 8 Day 98 12:01
Phryss

You can find the CP exchange interface by clicking on your CP total on the right-hand menu, and then choosing "Exchange CPs".

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 184 11:43
Ghent Stass

How do you pick what you want?

Year 8 Day 184 13:56
Once you do everything they described it should be very self explanatory.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 8 Day 184 16:56
Ghent Stass

I've looked, and it asks for an "Entity ID". What's that? And where would I find it for a given item?

Year 8 Day 184 17:06
Read better. That's just for custom images.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 184 17:15
Ghent Stass

That's what I thought, but there are three sections: Exchange for Credits, the picture thing that asks for Entity IDs, and the Coustom items thing. Is there a hidden button that I'm missing?

Year 8 Day 184 17:19
Did you do everything listed by the earlier replies?

Specifically, are you standing on the surface of a planet, and not in any ship, vehicle, or facility?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 184 17:29
Ghent Stass

Oh. Somehow I'd managed to look when I was in the last building, and when I was in the building I was just in, but I didn't look in the hours between. Thanks very much. I just needed to step outside.