Time

13:25:20

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » E-mail address rejected!!
Year 8 Day 107 16:00
Guest/Visitor

Got an e-mail stating that my app was denied since my provider has free accounts. As far as they and I can determine (and they are also my ISP) they do not offer free accounts. Don't know what to do next!!

-Airk Covell

Year 8 Day 107 16:56
Could you give us more info please, like the name of the provider / email address?

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 8 Day 130 13:50
Guest/Visitor

Up here in Alaska and my e-mail provider is GCI. The domain is "rogershsa" (an old one from the company that was acquired by GCI) and as far as I know they don't have a free service. Their website is: www.gci.com and their server for e-mail retrieval is: www.gci.net. The customer service rep I spoke to said that they do not provide free web-based e-mail service since they are primarily a telecom co. and such service would open them up to too much flak from companies like ebay and others who trust their domain for registered IP addresses.

Thanks for helping me out, BTW.

Year 8 Day 130 16:43
rogershsa.com? I can see why that would have been rejected since the index page is just a 403 error rather than providing any useful information. Just register again and I'll try to keep an eye out for it to approve you. Hopefully the others doing join requests can do the same.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 130 16:52
Guest/Visitor

OK...I sent in the membership application again. We'll see, I suppose. Thx.

Year 8 Day 130 16:54
Accepted.

swcforumsig