Day

Time

03:56:16

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Someone who has joined come here plz
Guest/Visitor

I need to get someone's paid for account cauz all my family and friends have none and i can't buy ):. Ne1 who can hel[p me IO have a plan to trick it so I can play the game, but I need probably an admin to help me):... Sorry, but I can't let this game get away, I'm to big of a fan of SW RPGs, andf this is the best one ever!

Guest/Visitor

U can e-mail me at this adress; miroku162@hotmail.com

Once you've signed up to this game with an email address, you can't use the same address again, so most people won't be able to help you. You should be able to get an address from your ISP though, there are very few who don't offer email addresses in combination with an internet account.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Guest/Visitor

Does cox high speed?!

yes, they offer 7 email addresses (webmail interface) with a high speed account

mystats.php?uid=c1
Guest/Visitor

how do i acsess these?

you'll have to ask you ISP about that.

mystats.php?uid=c1
If you have the login information for your ISP account, you should be able to access account services on Cox's website that will allow you to create more e-mail accounts.

Additionally, whoever paid for your internet service may already have the main e-mail set up which you could register with. You only need to use it to get your password the first time, then you can set a free contact mail.

swcforumsig