Day

Time

22:33:21

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 204 17:00
Kyp Zorg
Kyp Zorg
when i joined the rebel alliance last year i was put a a ship the CR-90 Corvette RDG Cadet Drop Off a few months later i quit the rebel alliance but i was still on the ship and i have been trying to get off but still have not been able to, all i ask is that the ship lands on the nearest planet/space station and lets me off.

What Should I Do?

Year 8 Day 204 17:14
Well, seeing as you're an Imperial on a New Republic ship... I don't expect you to be living very long once they send someone there to arrest you.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 8 Day 204 17:20
That is GOLD!!!!!!

Edit- I mean as a member of the New Republics Diplomacy Command, I will endevour to 'resolve' this issue.

uzzsigtempqx4.jpg

Edited By: Uzziah Akim on Year 8 Day 204 17:23
Year 8 Day 204 17:22
Kyp Zorg
Kyp Zorg
well at least i'll get off the ship, and i am willing to wait the three weeks and start over if they kill me.

Year 8 Day 204 17:48
Lance Hawke
Lance Hawke
wow, this is more entertaining than the GNS

Year 8 Day 204 17:52
Kyp Zorg
Kyp Zorg
all i want is to get off this ship asap. if it means dieing KILL ME NOW.

Year 8 Day 204 18:14
Alph Virphen
Alph Virphen
As the GE is obviously in need of sharp minds like Mr Zorgs, we'll deliver him to a planet surface so he can be picked up and be another jewel in the Imperial crown. That is unless the asims move him first. We see no need to snert players before they have a clue how to survive.

Year 8 Day 204 19:23
Mr. Zorg's plight has come to our attention... regrets that you have chosen to leave.

I am dismayed to see that you have left the brotherhood of the Alliance for the obvious concerned atmosphere of the Imps.

As per the lies that are in this thread.. I am sending a pilot to get you. Upon docking the pilot (For his own protection) will arrest you and place you in his ship and then kick you out at a convienent planet and release you. We are not killers of the helpless... even ones that join the enemy while still in our territory.

Have a good day.

Edited By: Mosiah Brightblade on Year 8 Day 204 19:42

MosiahSig2.png\"

`To forget one\'s purpose is the commonest form of stupidity.
Friedrich Nietzsche

`What is left when honor is lost?
Publilius Syrus
Year 8 Day 204 19:40
Kyp Zorg
Kyp Zorg
thanks i appreciate the help, how long do you think it will take to get picked up?

Edited By: Kyp Zorg on Year 8 Day 204 22:35
Year 8 Day 204 23:10
Since you are not of the NR, you are honestly not a priority right now.. it should be within a week or two.

MosiahSig2.png\"

`To forget one\'s purpose is the commonest form of stupidity.
Friedrich Nietzsche

`What is left when honor is lost?
Publilius Syrus
Year 8 Day 207 19:07
Kyp Zorg
Kyp Zorg
your pilot let me off but i am still under arrest.

Year 8 Day 207 20:20
Phryss
Phryss
This is being handled IC, so let's work it out in IC channels, please. >: )

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?