Day

Time

03:46:04

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 205 11:18
Guest/Visitor

Hello,
I registered yesterday but did not get any email with password in the last 24 hours. I tried the lost password thing but it said account not activated. Any help on this one?

Thanks,
Wilhelm Grier

Year 8 Day 205 11:27
Phryss

If your account hasn't been activated yet, there's nothing you can do but wait; it's still in the queue to be approved/declined.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 205 11:29
Guest/Visitor

Thank you for the quick reply, I apologize if I am being too impatient, I just wanted to get an update on the application.

WG

Year 8 Day 205 19:45
Lately there have been some delays with join request approvals as one of the individuals handling them was on vacation. Things are slowly returning to normal, but it looks as though a few of the regulars are still a bit more busy than previously.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 206 10:36
Guest/Visitor

How long does this process usually take?

WG

Year 8 Day 206 11:38
Phryss

12-48 hours is the usual estimate.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 207 8:55
Guest/Visitor

How long is this queue, it has been 72 hours? I really want to start to play, but I am getting tired of this waiting

Year 8 Day 207 10:06
We receive about 100 join requests a day. That is the most that I can tell you. You will need to be patient.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 207 15:22
If you can not stand the wait now, I am not sure you will enjoy it here. Having patients and waiting alot (to move around) is something you will need and do alot to play.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 8 Day 207 15:32
Guest/Visitor

Still though there is a difference between waiting in the game and out of the game. Anyway I guess this is like a training in that sense.

WG

Year 8 Day 207 18:21
There are currently no pending join requests so this should be taken care of by now.

swcforumsig