Year

Day

Time

04:33:00

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 208 5:39
Guest/Visitor

Your e-mail address was not accepted because it is originating from a free e-mail supplier. E-mail addresses from domains such as @hotmail.com or @yahoo.com or any other free e-mail provider are not permitted. Please use your e-mail address assigned to you by your Internet Service Provider. Please refer to the Character Creation rules page located at http://rules.swcombine.com/?Character_Creation for more information. If you own a private domain , then you must use webmaster@ or admin@ as registered email address.

When I tried signing up I used my work e-mail address given to us by our service provider. We are using POPP.net and are using an domain name that we regestered a few years ago. Is this not accepted? It is not a free e-mail supplier. What do you sugest I do?

Odin

Year 8 Day 208 11:26
Phryss
Phryss
If whomever declined your account looked at the email domain and couldn't tell that it was a business website, they might have thought it was a personal domain. In this case, there's really not anything we can do if we can't tell which the site is. If the site is clearly for a business, you might have gotten declined mistakenly and should be able to app again.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 208 11:45
Guest/Visitor

Thanks, I will try again!