Day

Time

07:41:02

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 194 3:33
Revan Corrus
Revan Corrus
Can anyone from the admins change my name?

Year 6 Day 194 3:55
Handle changes are not permitted unless

- Your handle is your RL name
- Your handle breaks the rules (is a one-name handle, shares the unique surname of another character without permission, does not sound like a name..)

Looks to me like your handle is a valid one so you wouldn't be able to have it changed.

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 194 4:17
Revan Corrus
Revan Corrus
Thats fast. I have another question. The whole summer I won't have access to my personal computer. Can I play through different computers (from an internet club) or this is a violation of any rule?

Year 6 Day 194 12:21
Nope, you can play through other computers :)

Just don't play through a friend's computer if that friend *also* plays SWC with their own character - because then it's hard to tell whether it's you or him logging in :)

TenielDjo.png
Year 6 Day 194 12:32
Revan Corrus
Revan Corrus
But if I play from a computer that no one plays SWC on him and no one plays from my computer with other character?

Year 6 Day 194 16:03
Keibak Aruu
Keibak Aruu
If I understood your question correctly... Yes. But I will rephrase this as best as possible:

*Play on any computer as long as the computer you play on does not have someone else with another SWC account playing on it.
*Play on your OWN computer and make sure that noone else logs in with their character from your computer.

If you are going to do any of the above, contact either I think, Khan or Syn and tell them what is going on BEFORE you log in.

signature.png
Year 6 Day 194 17:26
That would be me; I'm head of Multi-Accounts.

Also note that connecting through the same local area network (resulting in the same IP address) would qualify one as a multi account. If your personal computer is not networked, this is not a problem.

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 196 5:32
Revan Corrus
Revan Corrus
*Play on any computer as long as the computer you play on does not have someone else with another SWC account playing on it.
*Play on your OWN computer and make sure that noone else logs in with their character from your computer. 

That was my pont exactly. So there will be no problem if I inform you before I log in.

Year 6 Day 196 22:16
You don't need to inform me of anything, unless you'll be sharing a connection with another user, in which case you will need to register as multis in advance.

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 202 14:45
Revan Corrus
Revan Corrus
But if it happens that someone next to my comp see that i'm playing the game and he is a big fan and eventually makes an account and start playing, will you inform me that i'm in violation of the rules before you delete my char?

Year 6 Day 202 16:34
Characters aren't deleted, just banned.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 202 20:01
No, it's your responsibility to register as multis if you're sharing a connection with someone.

Chances are if someone's watching you, they'll actually speak up and mention it to you before creating an account so you'd know to register. (:

swcforumsig

Year 6 Day 202 21:59
Hmm... so I could hypothetically get a handle change, because my current handle doesn't sound like a name?

"The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it."- Dune
Year 6 Day 203 11:31
Revan Corrus
Revan Corrus
Maybe, but when there are 50 comp in, you can hardly see who is watching you from behind. Never mind, I'll try not to violate the rules. But, if you bann me, can I have my character back somehow?

Year 6 Day 203 15:00
Raider: You could try. It may be unlikely, though, so don't count on it. Your handle sounds more like a name than the fellow I rejected today for trying to register as Shadow Warrior, for example.

Revan: You really don't need to worry about this; it's unlikely someone's going to suddenly decide to join from glancing at your screen for a moment. If you're that concerned, just be sure to only log on from home, rather than from a public lab.

swcforumsig