Year

Day

Time

22:01:20

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 246 2:34
Lesley Aspey

If you have a problem with a moderator who has blatantly accused you of cheating and then locked the topic in order to prevent you defending yourself please can you tell me what my recourse is.

At the moment I refuse to now post anything in the other forums for fear of further accusations being thrown.

Year 8 Day 246 15:44
Contact the moderator in private to discuss it with them.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 246 20:22
Assuming you refer to the thread of yours that I locked yesterday, I will accept it may have been a poor choice of phrasing. I have edited my post to replace the word "cheat" with one you will hopefully find less offensive.

I did not intend to accuse you of attempting to break the rules of the game, and did not use "cheat" in that context.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 247 5:00
Lesley Aspey

Apology accepted. Thank you.

Year 8 Day 247 6:49
Riax Tardes

You weren't accused of cheating. The way I understood it, Hal suggested that if only 1 certain function of 1 certain item would be implemented, it would be bad for the game balance: the players using that function would get an unfair benefit ("cheating") towards the other players.

I know that reading this thread, it never crossed my mind that the other thread/suggestion is the problem here.