Hello I just sighed up and i am looking forward to it i just want to know when i start what should i do first to start off a big game like this must have lots of things to do so i dont want to get started off worng so what are some things i should do first? thx and also i havent played any game like this before so just so you know and is there a picture of the gameplay i could see how good are the graphics
1. Don't choose your starting location until you've been accepted into a faction. This way you can then spawn at their HQ, which will usually allow you to get into the game faster.
2. In case 1 didn't give this away, you should join a faction. You won't have the resources to go it alone when you start. Most factions give you use of a ship, things to do, and knowledgeable people who can help you out and could be some of the best friends you ever have in this galaxy.
3. Do what you want with your character. Don't worry about your faction's needs, or what has and hasn't been implemented. If you want your character to have high stats in a certain skill, get them now because you probably won't be able to get them later.
4. Read the Guide. It's linked up there on the right. It'll probably say some of the same things I did, and covers most of the general "newbie" questions.
5. Oh, reading the Rules never hurts too. And sticky threads in forums.
"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."
Don't choose your starting location until you've been accepted into a faction. This way you can then spawn at their HQ, which will usually allow you to get into the game faster. ok but does that mean you join a guide out of game because how could not pick a loaction and contact a faction in guide