142 are online

Year

Day

Time

00:37:55

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 261 15:56
heres the thing. i want to join the rebel alliance. but the military is with the new republic. so do i join the r.a. and still can join the n.r. millitary? and if i was fs is it difficult to remain 0 or above in the force meter?

\"Our OOC selves are the manifestation of our IC\'s mind, morales, and conscious. We are the little voice inside of their heads that tell them what to do and how to think.\"

Year 8 Day 261 16:18
are animated sigs permitted?

\"Our OOC selves are the manifestation of our IC\'s mind, morales, and conscious. We are the little voice inside of their heads that tell them what to do and how to think.\"

Year 8 Day 261 16:49
Generally as long as you don't go overboard they are fine...

Though, someone might complain about your current siggie.

Year 8 Day 261 17:03
i would prefer to have one like yours after i join a faction

Year 8 Day 261 18:09
Ceth, the best way to get an answer about a specific faction is to ask the faction. Send a DM to the leader, or go look and ask on their forums.

As for the signature, animations are permitted, but 300+Kb is a rather large filesize for anything. It's really going to cause a problem for dial-up users, which we still have a few of around here.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 261 19:36
ok thanks i will change it