212 are online

Year

Day

Time

20:07:14

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » simulation based on.............
Year 8 Day 263 19:55
does the simulation/game include force nexus points? I was searching for a certain planet that is not found on the galaxy map. i read that it was forgotten and the coordinates unkown. is it possible to find rare items (jedi/sith holocrons) throughout the galaxy?

\"Our OOC selves are the manifestation of our IC\'s mind, morales, and conscious. We are the little voice inside of their heads that tell them what to do and how to think.\"

Year 8 Day 263 20:41
The simple answer to all your questions is: Currently, no.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 263 21:31
Phryss

There are, however, hidden systems.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 265 12:34
are the hidden systems based on hidden systems from the movie or the expanded universe also(books, comics, etc) im curious as to one hidden planet in particular that i rather not mention publicly lol

\"Our OOC selves are the manifestation of our IC\'s mind, morales, and conscious. We are the little voice inside of their heads that tell them what to do and how to think.\"

Year 8 Day 265 14:27
Phryss

We try to stick to systems we can find canon references for, but not all are such.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 265 14:40
ok thanks alot =) i think im going to be one of those wandering types lol