282 are online

Year

Day

Time

10:04:18

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 197 17:55
Is there a time limit on how long you can be under arrest?

I heard that there was a three week limit.

If there is a limit, what happens to you after your release? Are you simply released? someone told me you were teleported somewhere else.

EDIT: I've been under arrest for 21 days now, so I guess it was all rumour.

Edited By: Kayleb on Year 6 Day 197 18:19

\"Rotatingminilogo.GIF\"
Year 6 Day 197 20:44
As I told you when you mentioned it a week or two ago: You have to ask.

You weren't released because you said not to until the trial was over and that you wouldn't ask the Admins for release.

This seems pretty close to proving yourself a bald faced liar. :)

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 197 21:55
WHA...

I thought it happened automaticly.

And I don't plan on asking. That's why I posted here - Trying to make sure dumb game mechanics don't get in the way of IC.

Sheesh.

\"Rotatingminilogo.GIF\"
Year 6 Day 197 22:29
After 3 weeks, you are teleported to the surface of the nearest planet, I believe.

But that's not a programmed feature, that's merely the rule we've been playing by, so you'd have to mention your plight to an admin and they do it manually

For the record, there's discussion about changing that rule and merely forcing the person to start a new character after 3 weeks and their old one becomes an NPC, but that is not the rule *now* though it very likely will be in the future.

TenielDjo.png
Year 6 Day 197 23:26
Zachai Dracolis

Now there is a bad case of roleplaying if I ever saw something. Being forced to get a new char for being arrested? What about the heroic rescues by friends after a year of being trapped on a ship....

Year 6 Day 197 23:33
no, I belive there were going to be a option to drop your character and let it become a NPC while you re-create. Not forced.

horbanner.gif
Year 6 Day 198 7:02
What Tyr said

TenielDjo.png
Year 6 Day 198 9:17
Zachai Dracolis

For the record, there's discussion about changing that rule and merely forcing the person to start a new character after 3 weeks and their old one becomes an NPC, but that is not the rule *now* though it very likely will be in the future

The word "forcing" in Teniel's post is what confused me...

Year 6 Day 198 12:37
Damned if I know why I said that, lol

Tyr's definitely right...and I definitely knew that

Ah well, c'est la vie :)

TenielDjo.png