1. Try the Lost Password feature (again). Also remember that the password is case sensitive.
2. Clear your temporary files and cookies. In IE this is under
3. Ensure that your browser is set to accept cookies.
4. Try requesting a new password (again) with the Lost Password feature.
5. If all else fails, you will almost definitely be able to log in with an
alternate browser, such as Firefox (www.mozilla.org/products/firefox).
In AOL Security Eddition choose Settings from your toolbar (the one on top, with the icons), choose Internet (Web) Options (try from the index, I find it easier that way), then chose Internet Explorer Settings on the right hand side of the window. This gives access to your IE settings. Also, after (I think) AOL 7.0, the core of the AOL browser uses IE, so you can do this directly by going through EI. No aol involved.
If it flies, runs, rolls, hovers, or floats, you should race it. See ya in the rear-view.