Day

Time

16:14:09

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » How do you post in the galaxy suggestions forum
Jembal Bakil

Ive got some ideas for new planets and systems but do not know how you say about the terrain of the planet or how big it is or if its breathable and so on I looked at some that others have done and the terrain is done like this

e.g.

Planet: 7 by 8 or somthing (sorry if it makes no sense but its just a crude example)

LLPFFTD
LLKJIHH
FFGGHTX
LLIPPHG
FFGHTGG
HHIIGTT
JJUHTTY
DDRTTFV

or somthing could you tell me how to format a knew planet by giving me an example from an existing one.

Tidus Tia

http://www.swcombine.com/forum/thread.php?thread=17442&page=0

Please read the stickies, they answer a lot of questions.

Jembal Bakil

I just tried out the terrain designer (just getting used to all the stuff) and it wont let me do anything I go on it but it says "internet explorer is not compateble( not vice versa"?

Tidus Tia

Ack... yea, IE is not a fan of the Combine. We suggest you use Firefox because frankly, it's just nicer and poses few problems than IE.

Of course the designer is not necessary. You can just use your imagination and write it out based on the dimensions of the planet you are creating. The type of terrains allowed on a certain planet type and the letter it represents are listed in that sticky. Please use lower case though.

Side note: Only canon systems will be added.

Jembal Bakil

Ok thanks :)