14:57:15

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 337 10:43
Hello!
I tried the Support but no awser came.
2 Days ago I made the first step of creating. I entered my Email adress :
michael@ritchie-online.co.uk
This is my Private Domain, which I payed for.
Then I put in the name "Kel Ryscandor" which I got from the Name Creator.
I entered my first Name Michael.
Then it said I will get an Email with Password after 12-24 Houres max... I dont think so ^^.
Maybe toy rejected it because you fought the Email was wrong?
Please Awser since I cant wait to play.

Thanks!

Year 8 Day 337 10:51
Lesley Aspey

As you have said the domain is a private domain.

It would have been rejected as all registrations from private domains should come from an admin account. I suggest resubmitting your application using admin@ritchie-online.co.uk.

Year 8 Day 337 11:43
Phryss

...and if you own a private domain you must use admin@yourdomain.com or webmaster@yourdomain.com.

- Character Creation Rules

That should also be explained in the email you received.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 337 12:35
I didnt received any Email. Anyways. My father is the admin. if you mean that you are saying I should try registering with douglas@ritchie-online.co.uk?

Year 8 Day 337 12:38
Phryss

When an account is rejected, an email is automatically sent explaining why it was rejected.

If you want to use your private domain email, it has to be admin@ritchie-online.co.uk or webmaster@ritchie-online.co.uk, to ensure that you actually own it. After you receive your password and login for the first time, you can change your email to anything at all.

Edited By: Phryss on Year 8 Day 337 12:39

rotate.php\"
Year 8 Day 337 12:58
I asked my father and he is an IT Microsoft Engineer[or something liek that] He said we dont have an Email adress called admin@ritchie-online.co.uk,and that I have admin rights on it. So kinda hard to prove it without an Email saying admin, Cant you just bellef me &>8 I forsure you my name Ich Michael Ritchie and I own that damned Domain XD.

Othwerwise could you tell me hope I can register myself ?

Year 8 Day 337 14:14
Phryss

If you or your father owns the domain, you or he should be able to set up an admin@ or webmaster@ email account. Remember that you only need it to receive your password, and then you can change it to any email you like.

Edited By: Phryss on Year 8 Day 337 14:16

rotate.php\"
Year 8 Day 337 14:19
Hmm Ill ask him tomorrow.

bytheway if he says no [he is a security freak XD],cant anyone already in game like Kendall Holm,who I know,vow for me XD

Year 8 Day 337 14:22
Phryss

There isn't currently a way around the email rules. If you cannot get access to an admin@ or webmaster@ account, you will need some other nonfree email.

rotate.php\"
Year 8 Day 337 14:43
Ok...I will awser in this treath if I have the admin Email.

Well atleast you cant say service is slow here reply in like 2 mins XD

Year 8 Day 337 14:55
Sorry for doublepost but as guest I got no Edit. Anyways I did it!!! I already entered..the adress :
admin@ritchie-online.co.uk

ye man!

Year 8 Day 338 13:56
I have a similar problem.
Ive used as email frank@lodossmagazine.it
So only admin or webmaster account work for register? Thats a little lame...

Year 8 Day 338 14:18
If it's a private domain, yes, since that is the only way we can check that you actually own that domain. If that address was given to you by your employer, then it will work as well.
Otherwise, ISPs usually provide their customers with email addresses, too.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 8 Day 338 15:22
Ok, so since Im not the administrator of the site will I receive the activation mail? If so when?

Year 8 Day 338 17:10
Phryss

If lodossmagazine.it is a private domain--ie, owned by you--your application will be rejected and an email will be sent to frank@lodossmagazine.it explaining the rules for private domains. If that is your employer, and the website makes that clear, it should be fine.

At the moment, though, the site is down, so whoever looks at your application won't be able to tell.

rotate.php\"
Year 8 Day 338 17:12
God, your policy for register is unbealivable!
isnt that a free game? So whats all this complications???

Year 8 Day 338 18:50
There is no charge to play, but you do need an ISP, school, work, or similar identifiable e-mail address as this is a precaution against multiple accounts. It is unfortunate if this inconveniences you, but it is a necessary policy to ensure that players do not have their gameplay disrupted by countless illegal accounts, as we have had trouble with this in the past.

swcforumsig