Year

Day

Time

01:23:35

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 341 17:23
Guest/Visitor

I was rejected because I share the IP address with my brother, who also goes on the site. They said it was suspicious, yet I remember placing the name of my brother's character, yet it appears as if they didn't see it or something. Whats with that?

Year 8 Day 341 21:43
Phryss

It is possible that your account was rejected mistakenly. Make sure that when you enter your brother's handle in the multi field, that you spell it correctly.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 347 8:10
Deleted Post
Guest/Visitor
Deleted by Phryss. Reason: Mean admin indeed.
Year 8 Day 356 11:56
This same problem is happening to my brother who is trying to make an account.
He is trying again, is there anything else he should do except enter my name in the multi section (Syn I have sent you an e-mail concerning this matter already.)

Year 8 Day 356 17:43
No, that is the procedure. He must enter the handles of anyone he needs to register as a multi with in the multi field of the join form. If it is still being rejected, either not all handles were listed or there is something else that is suspicious about the account.

swcforumsig

Year 8 Day 359 9:32
If my brother put my handle on the form when joining does he still need to e-mail the muti account people.

Year 8 Day 359 21:48
Phryss

No, the email is only necessary if your multi-status needs to change, or if you are not listed as multis on the Account Settings page after you are both registered.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 360 12:34
cool thanks