Year

Day

Time

21:03:22

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 345 13:19
Tarkil Gwiek`Ukh

Having a system ensuring the automatic generation of tutorial NPCs in NPC-owned starting locations. The system should also re-spawn killed tutorial NPCs and add more of them if new types are introduced. 

http://www.swcombine.com/members/playeradmin/projects/index.php?categoryID=6

So, why do some city lack the important "Vehicle Rental" NPC? More specificly, Manaan doesn't have this one, and Kashyyyk might be missing it. Or is it supposed to be just a few NPCs? Or might they be inside buildings?

And would new NPCs be spawned if the last one is arrested and taken away (but not killed) for whatever reason?

tarkil.png
Year 8 Day 345 13:25
Cam Antilles

I believe that it will be impossible to kill Game buildings and NPCs, aka starting cities should be pristine even if the world around them has burned down.

swcsig.jpg\"
\"Somewhere, there\'s a bullet with your name on it. The trick is to die of age before it finds you\"
Year 8 Day 346 1:35
Tarkil Gwiek`Ukh

Thanks for the quick reply Cam, although that really didn't answer any of my questions. Are you saying that the tutorial NPCs can't be arrested or executed?

tarkil.png
Year 8 Day 346 3:45
Andhers Jakhim

Yes.

Year 8 Day 346 12:04
Phryss

If a racial starting city is missing a speeder rental or other important tutorial NPC, make a bug report or email assistants@swc so they can make sure you haven't just missed it, and spawn a new one if necessary.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?