Have you tried all of the suggestions in the "Problem: I can't log into SWC!" thread at the top of the forum?
1. Use Lost Password. If that doesn't work:
2. Make sure your browser is set to accept cookies.
3. Try to clear your cache (on IE, this is under Tools->Internet Options->Delete Cookies/Delete Files)
4. Make sure your browser is up to date. Players with older versions of IE often have difficulty logging in.
5. If all else fails, downloading Opera or Mozilla Firefox will almost certainly allow you to log in.
If you've tried all of those things, then it's likely a bug.
Edited By: Phryss on Year 6 Day 206 13:59 ____________
I dare you to make less sense.
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
I believe using "Lost Password" actually re-sets your password to a new series of random alpha-numeric characters, so if you used the function prior to clearing your cache, or trying Mozilla or something, that may explain why you couldn't log in (Though not why you didn't get a new password eMailed, assuming you checked your junk/trash folders)
btw, congrats on naming more Internet Browsers than I've ever even heard of :)
I have 2 questions: My browser is AOL, is it compatible for this game? 'cause the website keeps refreshing each time i log in. I tried deleting many cookies but it still didn't work. I even tried all steps listed, but no success. Do i have to delete all cookies/files to prevent this site from refreshing each time i log in? Or is this a bug? If so, please fix it as fast as possible. I really want to play this awesome rpg! My handle is Jenner Solo.