Year

Day

Time

11:04:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 12 13:49
Guest/Visitor

I have signed up as Garnet Svung - I recieved an email with a password but it won't work.

Please Help,

Garnet Svung.

Year 9 Day 12 15:06
Phryss

Be sure the capitalization is right, and--especially if you are pasting it from the email--that there are no extra spaces before or after the handle/password. If after that you are sure you are entering it right, you can use the Lost Password tool to have a new one sent.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 13 10:05
Guest/Visitor

I have used the lost password tool but it says I have an invalid email address, I think it may be because it is a free hotmail account.

Garnet Svung.

Year 9 Day 13 20:14
Phryss

You likely misspelled your email on your application. Provide the correct email address, and someone should be able to fix it.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 9 Day 14 4:41
Hmm, actually no account with your handle or IP address exists. I can't imagine why you would have received an approval e-mail; some glitch must have occurred. Please register again and someone will approve you as soon as possible.

swcforumsig

Year 9 Day 14 9:25
Guest/Visitor

I can send you the email if you wish...

I wondered if the password may have expired since I didn't spot the email in my inbox because it went to the junk folder (don't know why).

I don't mind signing up again but alot of my friends that I live with have started signing up (about five now)!

Thankyou for your help!

Garnet Svung.

Year 9 Day 24 3:53
Guest/Visitor

i have given you my handle and email and is was accepted but i have waited for 2 days to get my password,can you help me?

Year 9 Day 24 4:21
Try the lost password option. It will tell you the status of your account and/or send you a new password e-mail. If it says one is sent and you don't get the e-mail, then you probably have a spam filter that's catching the e-mail before it gets to you.

At this point in time, all accounts that are not trying to register with multi-accounts should have been processed. If you are trying to register as a multi with another account, please be patient as the individual who usually handles this is currently on vacation.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.