Day

Time

09:46:35

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Facilities - morale factors
Year 9 Day 29 4:28
I wonder why I can't find nowhere the info about morale factors of facilities.
I would like to design a city - I know material costs of buildings, flats, jobs, ER, but can't predict if should I design fountain or chapel.
Where can I find that kind of information?

The same with crime level. I know slave market will rise crime level, but how much?

Yos\'s motto:
\"Pacta sunt servanda e rebus sic stantibus\" (no more, no less)
\"Audaces Fortuna Iuvat\"

div
Year 9 Day 29 4:44
It will raise it according to the equations listed on the rules page. It will depend what else you have in the city. My understanding (and please bear in mind that I have people in my group that handle these kinds of thing for me) is that the larger the facility is, the greater the effect it has on the appropriate stat.

So in terms of a chapel or a fountain, there really isn't a difference just on the morale (and which you choose should depend on other factors - like who leads the best religious faction in SWC... hint, hint).

You might try asking around in your faction to see if someone has experience with city design and can give you advice.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 29 6:08
Have you changed your sig? I liked this one more: "There is no God but Ara. All will walk His Path."

Thank you for your input! I've analized it once again using your hint.
So it looks like:
IF all 1x1 morale facilities has similar (or the same?) features, THEN
Statue is Meleenium 30, Duracrete 5, Varium 10 and brings nothing more.
Park is cheaper: Meleenium 5, Varium 10 and brings 0.2 Job (five parks means one additional job)
Fountain is Meleenium 25, Duracrete 5, Varium 10 and brings nothing more.
Chapel is more expensive, Meleenium 50, Rudic 5, Duracrete 20, Varium 10, Lommite 10 but brings income :-) and 1 Flat, 1 Job.

So IN THE LONG RUN, it's better to have chapels not parks, fountains or statues. Am I right?

Yos\'s motto:
\"Pacta sunt servanda e rebus sic stantibus\" (no more, no less)
\"Audaces Fortuna Iuvat\"

div
Year 9 Day 29 6:32
Yes, of course it's better to have chapels!

*cough* But really, it depends upon the other factors of your design. Generally, I'd say it's better to have chapels (bias aside), but there are situations where you may want one of the other types.

As for my sig, I've always had this "Grace of Ara" version. Others who have chosen to follow Alissma IC have used the "All will walk His Path" which is perhaps our most famous phrase.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.