147 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:00:28

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Is there a way to delete your character?
Bralor Quareen
Bralor Quareen
I have just started but i made a terrible mistake in my character creation, is there a way to delete my character?

Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
Unfortunately the only way to recreate is to get someone to execute you or to get a ship and fly it into a sun. Your own ship because it's not very nice to destroy someone elses.

Ral.png
Guest/Visitor

I have no ship, no prospect of getting a place in a faction, ahhhhhh!!!!

And you will also have the 3 week death wait.

Many factions will actually hire most people regardless of skills. You could try asking around before giving up.

Also, you could take a NPC transport to Corellia, where the GE is known to round up newbies loitering on the streets, and you could send a message to whoever arrests you, asking to be executed.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Hmmm.... Sounds like suicide by cop...

Maybe a suicide option would be of value, a more direct one anyway

Warning this is strictly Orions McPhees Opinion, it may or may not have any bearing on events true or imagined

orionsigmy0.jpg\"

Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
Maybe but it isn't going to happen.

Ral.png
Cesodevo Avina
Cesodevo Avina
When hostile environment is implemented, you can kill yourself without having to be dependent on other people (or without having to destroy assets).

Time to go to war with the Flame Tigers!
Phryss
Phryss
Resurrecting old threads and posting suggestions in the problem centre may be bad for your health.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?