Day

Time

05:59:03

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CentreRPG CentreQuestion Centre
Archives » Character Creation not showing up after login
Guest/Visitor

Im new and whenever i try to login it does'nt say my handle or password is incorrect, but the character creation isnt coming up.I tried copying from the e-mail and typing everything in manually. I even tried using another password and that still didnt work. What can i do ?

Phryss

Can you login at all, or is it just character creation that isn't functioning?

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Guest/Visitor

when i try to login it seems to not work, im even iogged in as a guest all the time. However it doesnt say my handle or password is incorrect

Have you tried the steps in the sticky thread for being unable to stay logged in?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Guest/Visitor

I dont think I ever really get logged in.

Okay. Read the appropriately labelled sticky thread, which covers all the known potential solutions.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Guest/Visitor

Anyway, where and what is the "sticky thread". I heard of it but i dont understand what it is.

Guest/Visitor

Oh! is the sticky thread the things labeled "sticky:" followed by the title? if so it that makes sense now. anyway, i read one and im gonna try out firefox. Thanks Phryss and Hal Breden

Kavis Shenuri

Hazza! It worked as you can tell by the shiny new handle. Thanks again!

Year 9 Day 36 9:00
Deleted Post
Guest/Visitor
Deleted by Ranma. Reason: Please start your own post.