225 are online

Year

Day

Time

07:34:02

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » I will just unload these bacta patches.... hey where did they go??
Malrin Avet
Malrin Avet
I just unloaded a bunch of Bacta patches from the packing crate, and they disappeared out of my inventory, Now I am suffering from an acute onset of paranoia and am searching my vessel for the culprit. I am also afraid to unpack any other items for fear they will disappear as well.

Perhaps you guys could help me return to sanity.

Thanks

Can't help you very well without IDs (of one of the items if possible, or else the entity in which they were located). However, if you remove items from a crate, they will appear in the same room in which you unloaded them. Were you the owner of them initially, or did you only own the crate? If you were actually the owner and they were somehow transferred you should have inventory events for that.

swcforumsig

Are you blatantly confusing Inventory and Position, like you did in the Inventory 2.0 thread?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Malrin Avet
Malrin Avet
Syn,

I believe that was the problem, they were in my inventory, I pressed empty, and poof they disappeared out of my inventory. There were no events. Just gone. All of my items were located in my inventory, and in a room in my ship, and now nothing. The room ID and ship ID are listed below, If you need any other info just ask, I will be happy to provide. I am sorry I do not have the Item Id's I bought them 3 months ago (From Biotech), and have not looked at them until this afternoon, when the first thing I did was press the dreaded empty button. :)

Room ID 3017304
Kestrels Flame (ID# 118420)

Hal,

As it seems you have been offended by my inadvertent error , please forgive me.

In response to your question, I am not confused. The Items were in my inventory, and at my position, and now they are not in either. I used to have 400+ Items and now I have 353. I used to be looking at a crate of bacta patches, I pressed empty, and they are gone. (Just for emphasis), I was looking at the crate, I pressed empty and they were gone, no crate, no bacta patches, no inventory events, ..nothing. Even if they were not in my inventory I should still be able to see them on the floor, right? Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

Edited By: Malrin Avet on Year 9 Day 54 10:10
Jeb`el Ras
Jeb`el Ras
Bug Report Form
There's an open bug report about this issue, please add your information there to help the coders track down the bug.
Thank you.

' ' ',
` Jeb`el
Moebius (co-founder)

When all its work is done, the lie shall rot; The truth is great, and shall prevail,
When none cares whether it prevail or not. - Coventry Patmore
Malrin Avet
Malrin Avet
Thank you for the link, I have posted in a similar category, Hopefully it helps. Am I likely to get my items returned?

Rav Isaar
Rav Isaar
The same happened to me with stun cuffs, I posted a bug report since Tidus said he saw none in the room when I gave him the ID.

Azrakh Raleep
Azrakh Raleep
For the record, I searched through 20k items worth of pages (that's alot of pages) looking for Rav's cuffs. They were not there, so I'd love to see this resolved.

lightsig2.png
It looks as though the items are being deleted rather than unloaded from crates, which would explain why they are no longer on board the entity or in inventory. It will definitely require one of the developers to look into, but they should be able to restore all of the items for you once the problem itself is resolved.

swcforumsig